Tracing Your Lost Pensions

If you think that you may have a pension benefit with Lafarge and you would like some information or a benefit statement from us, Then you will need to write to the Pensions Team giving us as much information as possible :

  • Your current address.
  • Your National Insurance number.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The name of the company you worked for.
  • Date you started service and date of leaving.
  • Copies of any documentation you may have that confirms where and when you worked for the company.

Please Note : If you had less than 2 years company service, It would have been normal practice for you to have received a refund of contributions, therefore, it would be likely that Lafarge would hold no further liability in your name, but if you are unsure, then please feel free to write to us.

Please send all correspondence to the address below.

Lafarge UK Pension, Park Lodge, London Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1TH.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the Pensions Helpline 01306 872100.


The Pensions Advisory Service "Pension Tracing Service"

The Pensions Advisory Service have a Pensions tracing section for members of public to help trace any pensions they may have.

To view or download the Pensions Advisory Service guide to "Tracing your pension" Click>Tracing your pension

​GOV.UK - Pension Tracing Service

The link below will take you direct to the GOV.UK/find-lost-pension where you maybe able to find contact details of lost pensions.


You can also request contact details from the Pension Tracing Service by phone or by post. 

Telephone: 0800 731 0193
From outside the UK: +44 (0)191 215 4491

Mail Handling Site A 
WV98 1LU 


To view any pdf files you will need Adobe Acrobat version 5.0 or above installed on your computer. You can download this free plugin by clicking here.

File Size Link
pdfTracing your pension 428.89KB Download